Niemiera Fly Rods

This is an area for discussing history, general information, current pricing trends etc. As with all the forums we won't allow any ongoing auction or sales discussions. This is more for items which sold and are interesting to the forum members.

Moderators: Ken M 44, fishnbanjo

flynut49

Niemiera Fly Rods

Post by flynut49 »

Can anyone give me any info on Niemirea Fly Rods. I have 3 rods there for repair and have been e-mailing and can't get any reply.

Thanks

Skeet1969
Guide

Re: Niemiera Fly Rods

Post by Skeet1969 »

flynut49 wrote:Can anyone give me any info on Niemirea Fly Rods. I have 3 rods there for repair and have been e-mailing and can't get any reply.

Thanks
Perhaps he is off for the holidays? (Hannukah just started, Christmas is in 4 days)

Did you get a rough estimate on turn-around time when you brought to him? Sometimes that helps, if that is what you are trying to get in touch with him about.
Just took at look at his website - looks like nice work!
Mike B
Last edited by Skeet1969 on 12/21/19 18:45, edited 1 time in total.

Tim Anderson
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Tim Anderson »

Skeet1969 wrote:Just took at look at his website - looks like nice work!
Mike B
Unfortunately his website probably indicates little about recent activity: the latest additions are over a decade old. If his is a one-person shop (not unusual for rodmakers!), Skeet1969 may be right about about his absence for the holidays.

Tim

flynut49

Post by flynut49 »

Should have added that I have been sending email every month since April 2019 with no response. in March he responded they would done in two weeks. Post was just a stab in the dark.

Thanks

Return to “General discussion”