Free to Someone

This is an area for discussing history, general information, current pricing trends etc. As with all the forums we won't allow any ongoing auction or sales discussions. This is more for items which sold and are interesting to the forum members.

Moderators: Ken M 44, fishnbanjo

glcaddis

Free to Someone

Post by glcaddis »

I have a large box (15 by 12 by 10) filled with a lot of other boxes containing mostly flies (trout, bass, and steelhead) I would like to go to help Wounded Warriors or other similar groups. I would guess there may be 5 to 600 flies in the various boxes. Anyway more than enough outfit a good number of anglers. There is no cost, I just need a name and address to send the box to. Any help would be appreciated.

I also have a couple of pairs of wading boots and waders I'd like to donate to someone who can make use of them. Again, looking for names and contact information, only.

Gene Larson, glcaddis

photoguy
Sport

Re: Free to Someone

Post by photoguy »

Depending on the size of the boots I may be interested. I posted a little while back that I was looking for a pair of boots to help out an old timer that I was teaching to fish. My back up pair are too small, he's in the size 12+ range. Doesn't need to be new or fancy just big!

glcaddis

Post by glcaddis »

I have a size 12 pair to give away. Do you think they are big enough?

spm
Sport

Post by spm »

I donate flies to Project Healing Waters and they may take the flies. However, they must be unused and they must be barbless or crimped barb.

steve
"Nothing is as bad as something that is not so bad"...Sr. Percival Blakeney, aka The Scarlet Pimpernel

photoguy
Sport

Post by photoguy »

glcaddis wrote:
08/13/21 13:27
I have a size 12 pair to give away. Do you think they are big enough?
The largest that I have of my own are 11's and they a little too snug for him, so I'd guess a 12 is the next best thing! I'd be grateful to try them and if they don't fit him I'd pas them down the line to someone else that might be able to use them? I'll send a PM.

Return to “General discussion”