Celebrating Women in Fly Fishing Virtual Expo

The Forum to list all Gatherings and Shows

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

Dave Dozer
Guide

Celebrating Women in Fly Fishing Virtual Expo

Post by Dave Dozer »

Hi Everyone,

While this isn't strictly a bamboo event, I wanted to highlight the "Celebrating Women In Fly Fishing" Virtual Expo coming up on December 4th and 5th. This virtual event is all about showcasing many of the talented women and women-owned businesses in the fly fishing community. Mary Ann Dozer and Corie Berrigan have spent the last 10 months pulling this great event together. In these times of fly fishing shows and gatherings getting cancelled, here is the chance to personally interact with 15 fly fishing exhibitors, as well as attend classes, watch fly casting and fly tying demonstrations, and join artists virtually in their studios where they'll be demonstrating their fantastic fly fishing artwork.

I'll be joined with my rod building apprentice, Olivia Elia, as one of the exhibitors at the event, and we'll be there to demonstrate and answer questions about building bamboo fly rods and nets. This event isn't just your "typical zoom meeting". It is the first event of its kind in the fly fishing world, and everyone involved is very excited about what will be available to all attendees. To find out more information and get tickets for the event, check out their WEB site at: www.celebratingwomeninflyfishing.com.

Dave Dozer

Return to “Gatherings and Shows”