EUROPEAN RODMAKERS GATHERING by IBRA

The Forum to list all Gatherings and Shows

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

Morenoboo
Sport

EUROPEAN RODMAKERS GATHERING by IBRA

Post by Morenoboo »

Dear Friends

IBRA - Italian Bamboo Rodmakers Association will be holding the 2020 edition of the European gathering which will take place in Baorio Terme (Brescia) Italy between 22nd and 24th May 2020. As with the past edition, the gathering will be held at the Hotel Rizzi Aquacherme Spa & Hotel practically on the banks of the Oglio River where on Friday 22nd we will have the Bamboo Only fishing day for trout and grayling.

It is with pleasure that we inform you that this year our special guest will be Edward Barder, famous and talented Rodmaker form the UK.

We are currently working on the program which promised to be very interesting. As soon as it defined we will post it on the IBRA website together with booking information, prices etc.

For your information the closest Airports are: Orio al Serio (Milano), Milano Malpensa, Linate from where it is very easy to reach Boario Terme either by car or by train.

You can of course write directly to me for any further information. I will be please to help in any possibile way.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Best regards

Paul B
Master Guide

Re: EUROPEAN RODMAKERS GATHERING by IBRA

Post by Paul B »

Thanks for the heads up on this.
I have Mrs B interested and I look forward to the formal notification and details being published in January.

Paul B

Morenoboo
Sport

Post by Morenoboo »

Dear Friends

As you know the European Gathering will take place on 22nd to 24th May 2020.

We have now defined the program and bookings are open.

You can download the program, the pricelist and booking form at the following link:

https://www.rodmakers.it/event/european-gathering-2020/

Please do not hesitate to contact me by email if you require further information - press@rodmakers.it

Please let us have your booking asap.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Morenoboo
Sport

Post by Morenoboo »

Dear Friends

Please find below an announment by the IBRA Chairman regarding the European gathering which was to be held in May 2020

European Gathering 2020

Committee Announcement

Dear friends and members,

In our previous announcement we had said that we would wait until the end of March to evaluate if the Gathering in May could take place.

The events that have involved Italy and the world have forced us all to enormous and sudden changes in our way of life, in our mentalities: if you read the announcement dated 2nd March, it feels like a long time ago – even another era.

All we can do now is to formally announce, though it may seem obvious, that the 2020 Gathering has been cancelled.

We will refund all the fees that you have already sent as soon as possible, so please let us have your bank details.

I hope that we all get out of this terrible situation before long so that we can meet again, go fishing and go back to our normal lives.

The Chairman

Gabriele Gori

Return to “Gatherings and Shows”