West Branch Classic Fly Festival

The Forum to list all Gatherings and Shows

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

Stilesville
Sport

West Branch Classic Fly Festival

Post by Stilesville »

Join us for the first annual Classic Fly Festival this Memorial Day Weekend at the Laurel Bank Farm on the West Branch of the Delaware River in Deposit, NY...a celebration of all things Classic. Dealers and builders include: Bob Selb, The Classic Fly Fisherman, Wayne Grauer's Fine Tackle, Per Brandin, Marc Aroner, Dana Gray, Badger Creek, Troutfitter, and many more! Free Admission and Parking. All are welcome. Click on poster for details.

Stilesville
Sport

Re: West Branch Classic Fly Festival

Post by Stilesville »

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are regretfully postponing the West Branch Classic Fly Festival to a later date.

We are now hoping to hold the event in July, but we will let conditions and the law determine if that is feasible.
We are in close contact with the local authorities and will respect their wishes and guidance.

We will let you know if and when a new date has been chosen as soon as we get the all clear to go forward.

Thank you for your patience, stay safe and healthy, and we hope to see you all sooner than later.

hosackcanerods

Post by hosackcanerods »

I would like to be notified of your future plans as I would like to attend the event. It's certainly a great place
to hold an event like this. I used to spend time on the W Branch in the spring when the hatches were on
and it was great fishing. Bob Hosack

Stilesville
Sport

Post by Stilesville »

As of today, January 11, we are hoping to hold the West Branch Classic Fly Festival sometime this year (2021) but with the pandemic still a major concern for all of us we don't want to set even a tentative date. Please be assured that if and when we do determine that we can hold the event I will post all pertinent information on the Forum.

Stay well!

Caneghost
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Caneghost »

Afternoon Stilesville:
Wondering whjether you guys have mulled this and decided on a date ? Hancock held Blues, Brews & Barbeque on Memorial Day at a frigid 48 degrees! Enough people seem to be vaccinated to make it safe now.
...a wink of gold like the glint of sunlight on polished cane...

brightwatercatskill.art.blog

Return to “Gatherings and Shows”