Octobercast 31Oct

The Forum to list all Gatherings and Shows

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

lestrout1
Guide

Octobercast 31Oct

Post by lestrout1 »

Anyone with info on this Catskill FF Museum event? https://cffcm.squarespace.com/programsignup/octobercast

tl
les

hopkintoncane
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Octobercast 31Oct

Post by hopkintoncane »

Talked to Jill today, this will be a very well attended event, Catskill beer, BBQ, family related activities, raffle, vendors, Hoagy, Per, and I will be there, I think this will be a very nice event, that could not come along at a better time, please follow through and contact the museum regarding their rules, etc, Todd

hoagy b carmichael
Guide

Re: Octobercast 31Oct

Post by hoagy b carmichael »

Good morning Todd:

I have finally warmed up from the cold of the Catskill Center gathering. The five people who stopped by my booth knew very little about what they were in front of, so I was happy to turn the heat on in my car and head home to a nice warm meal. I realize that we are in rough times, and I was happy to support the organization, but they need to rethink how to reach the folks that would enjoy such an event. It should not have to fight cold weather so mid-August, at the latest, may be the best time for tackle trading and casting classes.

If you still have the two St. George reels - the Jr. and the 3" - I could be interested. Does the Jr. have a full foot, and is the agate in good shape? If so, on the 22nd I will be driving past your town on my way to spend a few days with my son in Carlisle. I could bring $650 cash money with me. And, if you have anything else that might be of interest I could fill the other pocket. Your call.

Wear your mask>

Hoagy

Return to “Gatherings and Shows”