Summerfest at the Catskill Fly fishing zcenter

The Forum to list all Gatherings and Shows

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

upstate
Master Guide

Summerfest at the Catskill Fly fishing zcenter

Post by upstate »

[First of the post Covid fly fishing shows scheduled for the year that I have heard of. Ramping up to be a good one. Over 20 vendors have registered already but there is certainly room for more!

url=https://postimg.cc/crGJ8Qh9]Image[/url]

upstate
Master Guide

Re: Summerfest at the Catskill Fly fishing zcenter

Post by upstate »

Just bringing this back to the top. Many vendors have been signed up thus far selling antique and collectable tackle plus local businesses participating in the flea market.. Come enjoy the day at the museum. There will be events for the kids,guest fly tier in the museum,Agnes Van Putts birthday cake at 2pm. She will be 105 years young.Wulff gallery art exhibit 10 to 2,.In the Wulff Gallery there will be a Ted Rogawski exhibit reception from 2 to 4,casting clinics and tour of the bamboo rod shop ,Arts and crafts,trail scavenging hunt for kids plus more to come. Refreshments provided by the Livingston Manor high school.Plus more to come.
Any questions? Check the Catskill Fly Fishing Museum web page or call.

Tom

Skeet1969
Guide

Post by Skeet1969 »

Looking forward to it! I'll be happy to celebrate with Agnes, it's my birthday too! :)
52, less than half her age, God bless her.
Mike B

reelsmith
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by reelsmith »

It looks like it will be a great show.

Sellers will include Hoagy Carmichael, Bob Selb, Dana Gray, Paul Kearny, Jerry Girard, Todd Alving, Wayne Grauer, Fred Grafeld, Steve Woit, Gary Molean, Graham Maisey, Mike Houge, Matthew Camilli, Dun & Dun, Aces Vintage, Van Puts, Hallowed Waters, Bruno Tison, Bob Skellett, Matt Hart and myself.

My apologies if I've forgotten anyone or misspelled any names.

See you there.

Dean.
www.tackletreasures.com

Bamboocollector#1
Master Guide

Post by Bamboocollector#1 »

My wife and I will be there. Haven't been back since last years Octoberfest. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Previously known as bamboocollector11

Short Tip
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Short Tip »

reelsmith wrote:
08/18/21 12:51
It looks like it will be a great show.

Sellers will include Hoagy Carmichael, Bob Selb, Dana Gray, Paul Kearny, Jerry Girard, Todd Alving, Wayne Grauer, Fred Grafeld, Steve Woit, Gary Molean, Graham Maisey, Mike Houge, Matthew Camilli, Dun & Dun, Aces Vintage, Van Puts, Hallowed Waters, Bruno Tison, Bob Skellett, Matt Hart and myself.

My apologies if I've forgotten anyone or misspelled any names.

See you there.

Dean.
www.tackletreasures.com
I had expressed interest but later told the folks at the Center that I wouldn't be there. Ah well. Now as it turns out, my other trip is cancelled and I will be stopping by to hang out with y'all in the morning. It'll be good to see everyone again! If you're looking for anything let me know and I'll bring it if I have it.

PK

reelsmith
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by reelsmith »

Short Tip wrote:
08/18/21 19:18
I had expressed interest but later told the folks at the Center that I wouldn't be there. Ah well. Now as it turns out, my other trip is cancelled and I will be stopping by to hang out with y'all in the morning. It'll be good to see everyone again! If you're looking for anything let me know and I'll bring it if I have it.

PK
Hey Paul.

Glad you can make it. I look forward to seeing you.

You know what I like when it comes to tackle ...surprise me. :lol

Dean.

Return to “Gatherings and Shows”