Vintage tackle show Pittsburgh April 28-30, 2022

The Forum to list all Gatherings and Shows

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

Mike N
Master Guide

Vintage tackle show Pittsburgh April 28-30, 2022

Post by Mike N »

I am excited to announce that this morning hotel contracts were signed for a National Fishing Lure Collectors Club-sanctioned Region 2 meet in my hometown, Weirton WV which is located only one (1) mile from the Pennsylvania state line and 3 miles from the Ohio state line. The hotel is only 18 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport. We held 40 rooms but we expect to sell more.

It will be a traditional NFLCC meet with 60 (or more) tables set up for Friday-Saturday April 29-30 with in-room trading earlier in the week. It is the first NFLCC show in the Pittsburgh area in probably 30 years and should attract a nice crowd from the nearby Cleveland, Akron and Columbus areas, as well, not to mention some vintage tackle from the public.

The show flyer will be posted shortly. ORCA members are also eligible to reserve tables by agreement of the NFLCC.

Special thanks to my co-hosts Gene Sprando and Bill Gehrke, as well as to NFLCC Region 2 Vice-president Dennis Ocharzak; NFLCC President George Chrisman and NFLCC Secretary Sandy Schottenham.
Mike N.
Founder, Old Reel Collectors Association (ORCA)
Member, NFLCC & FATC
Vintage Orvis collector

Mike N
Master Guide

Re: Vintage tackle show Pittsburgh April 28-30, 2022

Post by Mike N »

Please tap on photo to enlarge:

Mike N.
Founder, Old Reel Collectors Association (ORCA)
Member, NFLCC & FATC
Vintage Orvis collector

Return to “Gatherings and Shows”