Announcing The Cracker Barrel Book

Originally written by me and some friends 2002-04 for the Virtual Fly Shop, Flyfisherman Magazine Online. The Cracker Barrel has been published in book form with the limited first edition hard cover sold out and a paperback version will be available early 2011.

Moderators: Ken M 44, fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo
The Canefather

Post by fishnbanjo »

Well  the Cracker Barrel will be available in a limited edition 100 copies printed in hard cover, subsequent printings will be in paperback............. pre-order is open on the Whitefish Press Website http://www.whitefishpress.com/newreleases.asp

fishnbanjo
The Canefather

Post by fishnbanjo »

The Cracker Barrel Paperback Edition will be released at the end of February, will update as I have more information.

fishnbanjo
The Canefather

Post by fishnbanjo »

Link to the pre-order of the paperback is http://www.whitefishpress.com/bookdetail.asp?book=108

bassman
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Announcing The Cracker Barrel Book

Post by bassman »

Mine just came thru PO today. Looking forward to some good evening reads. And it's a real book too, not some electrons arranged on a glass screen. :D

I bought the book "Hunger Games" awhile back. When my son walked in he asked why I bought the book when I could put it on the Kindle my wife bought me. I simply said, "I know how to work the book". :lol

fishnbanjo
The Canefather

Re: Announcing The Cracker Barrel Book

Post by fishnbanjo »

bassman wrote:Mine just came thru PO today. Looking forward to some good evening reads. And it's a real book too, not some electrons arranged on a glass screen. :D

I bought the book "Hunger Games" awhile back. When my son walked in he asked why I bought the book when I could put it on the Kindle my wife bought me. I simply said, "I know how to work the book". :lol
I love that I know how to work the book! Had a guy at our local F&G club who asked a question and when I told him how he could do a search on his PC he held up his hand and said "I just bought a microwave and the clock is still blinking, you've hit a speed bump in the super highway!" Thanks for the laugh and hope you enjoy the book.

Return to “The Cracker Barrel”