Jordan-Mills Rod Co website

This forum is for making announcements of general interest concerning the forum, events, gatherings, stuff about bamboo, wooden fly rods and classic reels. If you'd like your announcement stuck at the top until the event has passed, drop a note to one of the Moderators. Thanks.

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

salmonid1
Guide

Jordan-Mills Rod Co website

Post by salmonid1 »

Dear Folks, I'm up and running again, this time with a website. You can access it through Google Chrome or Google(I think) but not Internet Explorer and I don't think through Safari either. I have a few nice offerings with much more to come. Am looking for inventory so contact me if you have anything to sell or know of anyone who would benefit by contacting me. Again, I own all of my inventory outright and do not take consignments. Will buy single items or collections and entertain trades for product. Like to have complete control over my selections without having to contact a consignor for offers and the like. www.jordan-millsrodco.com. Best and best of health, Carmine Lisella (hey, since April 1994 with my first hand written list!!). 914 260 3612 or clisella@aol.com and most grateful to Dr. Todd Larson for continuing the efforts of founder, Clark Davis and Forum moderators for sustaining our work and our passion.

JFL
Guide

Re: Jordan-Mills Rod Co website

Post by JFL »

Great to see your page up and running. Using Microsoft Egde, no problems at all.
Jan Fredrik
www.paintthewater.com
Paintthewater.com © 2024

wefishcane
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by wefishcane »

Hi Carmine,
I have that handwritten listing and all that came after. I have appreciated our relationship through the years. Great looking web site.

Jim

adrien schnee
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by adrien schnee »

Jim or Carmine, do you have a photo of that original list you could post here? I would love to see it!

Great to see your current offerings Carmine, hopefully you will be able to build up your selection again to where you would like it to be.

Hope your new house is treating you well and you are very happy there.

Cheers
Adrien

henkverhaar
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by henkverhaar »

Safari here. No issues, as far as I can see...

Catskill
Guide

Post by Catskill »

Great to have you back! Everyone needs to spread the word!

Gimmeslack
Sport

Post by Gimmeslack »

Indeed! Relatively new to cane and until recently didn't know the 'market'. Very grateful for Carmine's kind help finding a good match - the J. Downes brookie rod he rustled up for me is superb. Hope it's not the last time we 'do business'!

Vaughanwilson3022
Master Guide

Post by Vaughanwilson3022 »

Glad to hear you’re up and running again.

Return to “Forum Announcements”