SRG 2020 cancelled

This forum is for making announcements of general interest concerning the forum, events, gatherings, stuff about bamboo, wooden fly rods and classic reels. If you'd like your announcement stuck at the top until the event has passed, drop a note to one of the Moderators. Thanks.

Moderators: czkid, Ken M 44

canerodscom
Bamboo Fanatic

SRG 2020 cancelled

Post by canerodscom »

This evening the leaders of the Southern Rodmakers Gathering scheduled for mid-October near Mountain Home Arkansas decided it should be cancelled because of concerns over COVID-19. No one is happy about having to cancel but all agree it’s the correct decision. Plans are to move forward in 2021 on the third weekend in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by canerodscom on 08/14/20 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

Gnome
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: SRG 2020 cancelled

Post by Gnome »

Harry

Thanks for the update and doing the right thing at times sucks!! we are all missing out on our extended family visits and hopefully, with the next year, we can get back to more normal conditions. I miss my southern family and the Colorado gang like youn would not believe!!!

Jeff

Middleton
Sport

Re: SRG 2020 cancelled

Post by Middleton »

Thanks for posting Harry. Last year was my first year to attend and I was really looking forward to attend again. All I can say is shucks ...
“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

cheers,
Frank

Return to “Forum Announcements”