Morgan hand mill Excell work sheet

This board is for discussing the repair and restoration of bamboo fly rods, makers discussion and construction techniques relating to same. Examples would be different techniques or methods used by restorationists and makers.

Moderator: Titelines

HERMES2069
Master Guide

Morgan hand mill Excell work sheet

Post by HERMES2069 »

Hi
I just got back into Making rods especially Quads.
When I got my Hand mill in 2006 Tom included a Work sheet to convert stations to hand mill settings.
Does someone have a copy?

Canewrap
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Morgan hand mill Excell work sheet

Post by Canewrap »

I've had a Handmill for a while and never got a copy of that spreadsheet, but I do all my work in Hexrod and it has a MHM button that gives you a printout and it has worked fine for me. Also, if you can work with Excel at all, it wouldn't be hard to create one for yourself. I've handjammed the numbers I need and it was more time consuming than just plugging them in, but it really is easy to do.

SpringCreek
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by SpringCreek »

I have the files Tom originally sent me about 15 years ago. Anyone who would like them can just send me a message with their email address and I'll forward them to you.

Jim
Then as it was, then again it will be. Though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. - Led Zeppelin, 10 Years Gone

http://www.splittingcane.com

scota

Post by scota »

I recently have a older/ early first run manual, if interested message me about the conversion tables if needed

Return to “Rod making, restoration, repairs and discussion on those related topics concerning bamboo rods.”