If you own a Pentax Optio W10 camera

or however that dang word is written! : ) Use this forum to discuss those things that are related to, directly, or indirectly, fly fishing, i.e., tackle, catalogs, single malt scotch, cigar preferences, pipes, camera gear, etc. This is sort of an off topic area but one related to bamboo and fly fishing.

Moderators: czkid, Whitefish Press

jimwright
Master Guide

If you own a Pentax Optio W10 camera

Post by jimwright »

I have discovered the salt water in Belize can be pretty destructive. Mine is toast and if you own a Pentax Optio W10 digital camera I have the zippered case, a charger, 2 batteries and an sd card for one that I will send you if you want. Let me know, Jim

dale
Master Guide

Re: If you own a Pentax Optio W10 camera

Post by dale »

I used to own one too. The snorkeling in Miyakojima ruined it. Fortunately, the SD card still worked after drying it out, so I salvaged all the photos & videos.

Dale

Bee
Master Guide

Re: If you own a Pentax Optio W10 camera

Post by Bee »

Saltwater is hard on many things even if you use care to clean them immediately after submersion or exposure in a boat. When I had my super dolphin in the Bahamas and spent a lot of time there i quickly learned to be really careful with all my equipment on saltwater exposure. .

I have a Pentax Optio W 10 myself but rarely use it. I had great pictures form its predecessor version by Pentax, but never thought the W 10 had the same quality for some reason. The cell phone camera is all i use anymore. But I wouldn't use it underwater though even though apple claims you can.

Return to “Ephemera, empherma and Ephemerella.....”