Foul Hooked Whitey

or however that dang word is written! : ) Use this forum to discuss those things that are related to, directly, or indirectly, fly fishing, i.e., tackle, catalogs, single malt scotch, cigar preferences, pipes, camera gear, etc. This is sort of an off topic area but one related to bamboo and fly fishing.

Moderators: czkid, Whitefish Press

Webfly
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Foul Hooked Whitey

Post by Webfly »

Hellmtflies wrote:
09/23/21 08:48
If you have never been to the Rosebud Fly Shop you've missed an interesting experience. A simple must should you ever find yourself in Billings, Mt.
Mark, the East Rosebud fly shop has a great little satellite shop in Red Lodge. He has done nothing but grown exponentially since he opened and has definitely found his modern niche. And I love that area…

DrLogik
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by DrLogik »

Years ago I found this guy. His site hasn't been update since 2007 but I wonder if the foul hooked whitey got his idea from this guy. I had this guy's site bookmarked in an archive. He's "eclectic" too:
http://asshookedwhitey.blogspot.com/

mac7x
Master Guide

Post by mac7x »

Two foulmouthedwhiteys? Or one and the same?
Guides can be invaluable, saving you time, wasted effort, and even money. Just set the ground rules first, such as, I fish with a bamboo rod. Or I do not, under any circumstances, fish with a bobber.

Return to “Ephemera, empherma and Ephemerella.....”