What I Like Best About CFRF:

or however that dang word is written! : ) Use this forum to discuss those things that are related to, directly, or indirectly, fly fishing, i.e., tackle, catalogs, single malt scotch, cigar preferences, pipes, camera gear, etc. This is sort of an off topic area but one related to bamboo and fly fishing.

Moderators: czkid, Whitefish Press

billems
Bamboo Fanatic

What I Like Best About CFRF:

Post by billems »

One of the best traits I find on this forum is reading posts by some member who just bought a brand new Mark Aroner, followed by the next poster gushing over finding a bent South Bend at a garage sale. And the first poster will write, "You got a great deal!" I also like the members with monomania, like the guy who collects Granger Champions, or my buddy in Michigan who's got all Paul Youngs. There are Heddon junkies, Montague crazies, Payne potentates, Orvis ooglers, Leonard lovers. The list is long. And there are very few put-downs.

JoeBolt
Master Guide

Re: What I Like Best About CFRF:

Post by JoeBolt »

I will volunteer to be put down... cheap South Bend Finalist meets a worthless bent Montague; and then the Champagne corks. I have nothing but gleeful shame. What i like best, as a science noob, is that
CFRF is like finding the World Wide Web as it once was, instead of this frickin Internet shyte. Long may it reign.
Bob (JoeBolt)
+1 Billems

GerardH
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by GerardH »

Longtime lurker...this forum is still the best thing going on the interwebs.

Bravo to the members and mods here for keeping the joint classy.

GRASSNGLASS
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by GRASSNGLASS »

There is honestly a wealth of knowledge here that possibly isn't available anywhere else on the planet.

Barry

Return to “Ephemera, empherma and Ephemerella.....”