The World of Fish

Use this forum to show off your talents, like photos, drawings, paintings, woodworking, rod making or any other artistic bent you have. Enjoy :)

Moderator: Titelines

Jacque Le Fluer

The World of Fish

Post by Jacque Le Fluer »

Not sure I have 2 cents but along with being a professional photography I have recently taken up watercolor painting. I display my work in a little town gallery in Kansas. But I wanted to show one of my paintings. I've been in love with fly fishing for a number of years. A love of the camera for more years. I wince at the thought of the photos I missed through my years as I traveled and went on various trips. Flyfishing has taught me about the respect of the fish and its importance in an ecosystem no mater where it is. A eco system without fish, water, and all the habitat being taken care is a dying ecosystem. Today our fish are being strained and pushed into a survival modes as they try to survive. Their habitat water temperatures are rising, invasive species, low water, lack of oxygen, and shortage of normal foods are causing a crisis for them. Save, honor and respect our fish.

McHull
Master Guide

Re: The World of Fish

Post by McHull »

I like it! Watercolor is not easy or forgiving.

Nicely done.
In the night I dreamed of trout-fishing - The Maine Woods - Henry David Thoreau

Return to “Photos, paintings, written stories and talents.”