Nymph Storage

A place to discuss the collecting and tying of classic flies, the tyers who made them famous, the tools, materials and techniques they used as well as the waters they were designed for. While classic is generally used to describe old things, classic is also used in the sense of first class or in the highest form. Therefore a fully dressed Salmon Fly, or a Carrie Stevens Streamer are just as much classics as a Chernobyl Ant would be. Enjoy the forum.

Moderators: Ken M 44, joaniebo

joaniebo
Bamboo Fanatic

Nymph Storage

Post by joaniebo »

Started rearranging my vest fly boxes and putting some back into storge boxes, including some nymphs.

flyfishingpastor
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Nymph Storage

Post by flyfishingpastor »

Beadster;

I remember the good ol' days when I had storage boxes. Now, between my own fly boxes and my wife's, I also have to keep up with my Son-in-Law, my daughter and 2 granddaughters. I feel like a professional fly tyer - without the skills and the pay of course. :) That storage box looks ready for next spring! I have to keep tying all year long. But, I enjoy doing it. Well, most of the time. :)

Pat
P.S. I just need to meet up with you next spring. Then I could just bring the family's various fly boxes and just fill 'em up from your 10,000 fly storage pile. Then maybe I could keep my own fly boxes full!

Return to “Collecting and Tying Classic Flies”