Photo not found

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

Forellemann

Photo not found

Post by Forellemann »

On some threads,eg fake hardy perfect, instead of photos I see something else- a cat saying photo not found and click here for photo. I click and nothing happens. I have searched this forum under photo not found and do not find the answer. Help please. Also I have seen one member suggest that another member should “ pin” a comment or reply. What does this mean? Where do I find pinned subjects?

Thank you,
Austin

Titelines
Administrator

Re: Photo not found

Post by Titelines »

Photo not found means the image doesn't exist at the link anymore. If it's a Photobucket link, do a search on the forum for Photobucket issues.

"Pinning" a topic means that it's stuck for good at the top of the sub forum. That's done by the mods or admins because folks have asked that topic be easily available whenever someone visits that forum here. You'll see a few of them in the Announcements forum. Comments and replies do not get pinned, only the entire topic.

Forellemann

Post by Forellemann »

Thank you. I’m not sure if it’s a photobucket issue. Here is a screen shot.

I hope.

Austin

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

That just means the photo is no longer available at that link. The person who put it up either moved it or deleted it.

Mark

Return to “Technical Support”