Question about moving a topic

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Question about moving a topic

Post by fefferje »

I have a topic on Forum Announcements about a memorial for Steve Gallas who was a member of this forum. Because I am asking for donations of flies for the a couple of memorial fly boxes I wanted to duplicate that topic in the Tying of Classic Flies section. Is there a way to do this so that I don’t have to retype the original topic in the Classic Fly section??? Thanks so much. Jed
Fefferfly

fishnbanjo
The Canefather

Re: Question about moving a topic

Post by fishnbanjo »

I copied it and posted it in the Fly Forum, it shows as me as the poster but I gave you credit for the original posting.
banjo

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by fefferje »

Banjo bless your soul!!! Thank you kindly. Jed
Fefferfly

fishnbanjo
The Canefather

Post by fishnbanjo »

Please jump in on the fly forum and let folks know you were the original poster and would be pleased if pm’s be sent to you, I already asked folks to post in the Fly Forum or pm you, regards.
banjo

Return to “Technical Support”