This website

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

tonybtoo

This website

Post by tonybtoo »

I have used a lot of websites, and I have to tell you, that the Classic Fly Forum's, is the least user friendly most complicated of all. I don't know who designed it, but it needs an update. Was not able to download photos to "Photo Bucket" or retrieve my last post to edit! Not good at all!!!

Tony

Titelines
Administrator

Re: This website

Post by Titelines »

Um, there's no forum that will download photos "to" PhotoBucket. Are you sure your last post actually was posted to the forum? Did you see it post after you clicked the "Submit" button? What forum did you attempt to post it to and what was the Subject of the post? I'm not seeing any recent posts by you other than the two that are here in the tech support forum.

That being said, there have been a ton of problems with Photobucket, which is not part of the forum, and most all the members are using other image hosting services.

Mark

samsonboi
Master Guide

Re: This website

Post by samsonboi »

This is the best, least complicated forum I use. It seems super user friendly to me. Also, PhotoBucket sucks. So does Postimage or Postimg or whatever it is, but it's better.
"Car ce n'est pas assez d'avoir l'esprit bon, mais le principal est de l'appliquer bien.”- Descartes

Return to “Technical Support”