Ability to send a PM.

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

fishwoodrods
Guide

Ability to send a PM.

Post by fishwoodrods »

In the past I've been able to send a PM with no problems, and have done so recently, but now I'm having trouble. When I finish writing the message, the only options for me at the bottom of the page are " Save draft, Load draft, Cancel, or Preview". No matter what step I take, I'm not able to send the message. This is very important to me as this is the only way that I'm able to communicate with another member over some negotiations over a couple of rods, and without it I'm handcuffed.
In advance, thank you for any help that you can provide.
Mark.

BGreer
Master Guide

Re: Ability to send a PM.

Post by BGreer »

Just throwing this out there as a possibility...

Check to see if the window is too big for your screen.
Look at the bottom of the page and see if you can scroll to the right a little bit to reveal the 'submit' button.

fishwoodrods
Guide

Re: Ability to send a PM.

Post by fishwoodrods »

BGreer wrote:Just throwing this out there as a possibility...

Check to see if the window is too big for your screen.
Look at the bottom of the page and see if you can scroll to the right a little bit to reveal the 'submit' button.
You were right. I didn't notice that I could scroll over and then see the submit button.
I greatly appreciate your bringing this to my attention.
Again, thanks.
Mark.

Return to “Technical Support”