titelines...did adding post image mess up moving text

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

bassman
Bamboo Fanatic

titelines...did adding post image mess up moving text

Post by bassman »

Before you could highlight text or sentences or numbers or anything, grab it and move it withing your post. Now the only way you can that is by cut and paste. Not a big deal but did post image somehow mess that feature up?

Titelines
Administrator

Re: titelines...did adding post image mess up moving text

Post by Titelines »

bassman wrote:Before you could highlight text or sentences or numbers or anything, grab it and move it withing your post. Now the only way you can that is by cut and paste. Not a big deal but did post image somehow mess that feature up?
Dunno. Never used that technique before. I've always been a cut and paster. Nothing I know of has changed in the postimage plugin software since I added it. Did it start doing this recently?

Mark

bassman
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: titelines...did adding post image mess up moving text

Post by bassman »

Sorry for slow response. It's been doing ever since post image was added. It might have been doing it on this board all along. I'm really not sure. Almost anywhere else on boards or messages or anywhere you can highlight and drag and drop a word or phrase or sentence to a new spot and drop it. I don't mind cut and paste, just used to doing drag and drop.

Return to “Technical Support”