To erase message?

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

bamrod77
Guide

To erase message?

Post by bamrod77 »

How does one go about erasing messages?

jeffkn1
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: To erase message?

Post by jeffkn1 »

Go to the checkbox column on the right of the page and check the box for ones to be deleted. Down the bottom of the message list it says Mark as important. That's a dropdown list and the other choice is Delete.

bassman
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by bassman »

Yeah, if you're one who likes to clean up after themselves it can be tedious when I go in there and there's 17 pages. I wish we could delete a page at a time but have to click on each individual one, or at least as far as I've figured out.

Mike N
Master Guide

Post by Mike N »

The trick is to first figure out you have to mark something you wish to delete as “important” before you can delete it. It’s counter-intuitive.
Mike N.
Founder, Old Reel Collectors Association (ORCA)
Member, NFLCC & FATC
Vintage Orvis collector

jeffkn1
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by jeffkn1 »

Mike

Nothing is "Important" unless you click a box and then hit Go. I simply click which ones I want gone,drop down the Delete, and hit Go.

Return to “Technical Support”