Deleting PMs etc.

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

Hellmtflies
Bamboo Fanatic

Deleting PMs etc.

Post by Hellmtflies »

I cannot seem to be able to delete any of my PMs or Notifications etc. I click the box of the line to be deleted. Then click on the box that says delete. The I get a message that says "The submitted form isn't valid". What do I do? How do I clear those things? Just trying to do some house cleaning.

quashnet
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Deleting PMs etc.

Post by quashnet »

Use the X-button within the PM message itself. See Jeff's instructions in this thread.
Please visit and bookmark the Paul H. Young Rod Database
Other rod databases: Dickerson , Orvis , Powell

Hellmtflies
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Hellmtflies »

"OK" I think I've got that. Now I cannot get rid of "Notifications". Why or how do I do this?

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

Hellmtflies wrote:
06/18/20 11:01
"OK" I think I've got that. Now I cannot get rid of "Notifications". Why or how do I do this?
I don't think there's an way to delete notifications. The don't count against you in your PM box though. I'll look into it though.

Mark

Hellmtflies
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Hellmtflies »

Titelines wrote:
06/18/20 15:37
Hellmtflies wrote:
06/18/20 11:01
I don't think there's an way to delete notifications. The don't count against you in your PM box though. I'll look into it though.

Mark
"OK" Thanx.

Return to “Technical Support”