Font

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

Trout120-1
Master Guide

Font

Post by Trout120-1 »

Did you make the type smaller ? Very hard to read.
Paul

Titelines
Administrator

Re: Font

Post by Titelines »

Different browsers and different browser settings will show different font sizes. To change the font size on the fly, hold down the CRTL key and hit the up or down arrow key on your keyboard. Alternatively you can go in and adjust the font sizes in your forum settings. Without knowing what browser you use and the current font settings I don't really know what changes would need to be made in your preferences.

Mark

Canewrap
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Canewrap »

To increase the size of the screen, it's Ctrl + on my machines. The up arrow just scrolls up.

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

Canewrap wrote:
06/21/20 19:16
To increase the size of the screen, it's Ctrl + on my machines. The up arrow just scrolls up.
My mistake. On my home Linux box it's CTRL and up arrow. May be different for different OS's.

Mark

Return to “Technical Support”