How to view posts

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

Gnat
Sport

How to view posts

Post by Gnat »

On my Android phone I am only given the choice of Chrome or the Tapatalk app to view pages. I use the Opera browser, will this work with Opera? All other Web sites and forums work fine with Opera.

Titelines
Administrator

Re: How to view posts

Post by Titelines »

You should be able to browse the forum with Opera. As far as I know, the forum is pretty agnostic when it comes to a preferred browser.

Mark

Gnat
Sport

Post by Gnat »

Thank you for the reply Mark. For some reason, on my smartphone when I try to view a post the screen darkens and a pop-up comes up from the bottom giving only 2 choices to view the post (Chrome and Tapatalk App.). I am using Android 6.0 and Opera. Maybe it is just an issue with my phone on this Web site. Thanks again.

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

Don't know why that is happening. Maybe a setting on your phone somewhere? I use Firefox on my home computer to peruse the forum, so I would presume Opera should work just fine. The forum does support Tapatalk, and there are a number of members that use it. Maybe they're read this thread and pipe up.

Mark

Gnat
Sport

Solved - Re: How to view posts

Post by Gnat »

Thanks for your responses. I discovered that if I scroll out all the way there is a button on the right at the bottom that is labeled "Continue." If I tap the "Continue" button the posts now display normally. I am not sure why this is needed, but it works fine now.

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

Possibly the small size of your phone screen doesn't allow the entire image to show up without scrolling. Very strange. I don't use my phone to view the forum since my eyes ain't good enough to see all the stuff on the small screen. ;-)

Mark

Return to “Technical Support”