Email Notifications of PM's Received

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

golffish
Guide

Email Notifications of PM's Received

Post by golffish »

On two occasions in PM replies to a recent WTB listing in the Classifieds I received no email notification of having received a PM. I've checked my Preferences to make sure the box to receive email notifications has been checked.

Is there a board issue or is there something else I need to do to receive the email notifications.

Thanks

Flyman615
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Email Notifications of PM's Received

Post by Flyman615 »

+1.

Scott Z.
Flyman615

"An undisturbed river is as perfect as we will ever know, every refractive slide of cold water a glimpse of eternity" - Thomas McGuane

Titelines
Administrator

Re: Email Notifications of PM's Received

Post by Titelines »

golffish wrote:
08/26/20 14:56
On two occasions in PM replies to a recent WTB listing in the Classifieds I received no email notification of having received a PM. I've checked my Preferences to make sure the box to receive email notifications has been checked.

Is there a board issue or is there something else I need to do to receive the email notifications.

Thanks
If you have the box checked to get an email when you get a PM, then it should be working. I get notifications if someone private messages me. Check your spam mailbox or your spam filters. Its possible the forum emails are going there.

Mark

Return to “Technical Support”