Logging in with iPhone

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

St Vrain Angler
Master Guide

Logging in with iPhone

Post by St Vrain Angler »

Despite entering my correct User Name and Password--and checking "Remember me" (which the system never does)--I can't login with my iPhone to access private messages, make comments, etc. No problem at all with my laptop (which is only 6 months old), but my iPhone (3 years old) is useless...?

Thanks for any suggestions to be able to login--and to be remembered.

SpringCreek
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Logging in with iPhone

Post by SpringCreek »

Not sure what the problem is, but you should try downloading and using the tapatalk app.

Jim
Then as it was, then again it will be. Though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. - Led Zeppelin, 10 Years Gone

http://www.splittingcane.com

St Vrain Angler
Master Guide

Post by St Vrain Angler »

Yeah, I tried that but I get the same error message about my password using Tapatalk. Frustrating.

Brian K. Shaffer
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Brian K. Shaffer »

I have the same problems... my phone just doesnt want to use TapaTalk at all..

It is best viewed full screen - on a laptop or home computer.
" There's no such thing as a fly fisherman wholly satisfied with his casting performance. " ~ Jim Green (1971)
" Just once I wish a trout would wink at me. " ~ Brian Shaffer

Use the SEARCH for justification and reasoning.

Return to “Technical Support”