Login

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

Catch 22
Guide

Login

Post by Catch 22 »

After I log in, I'll use the computer for a while, then close IE (I do not log out). The next time I open IE, and come to this site, I am not logged in. Then again, sometimes I am. It seems completely arbitrary. Yesterday, I used the computer in the morning, and was logged in. Last night, I was not logged in. I had to do a restart on the computer, and when it restarted, I was logged in again. Sometimes upon restart, I am not logged in. This only happens with this site, not any others. Any ideas?

Jeff

mac7x
Master Guide

Login

Post by mac7x »

You're not alone. There are at least two of us. I generally use MSN Explorer.

pvansch1
Administrator

Login

Post by pvansch1 »

Gremlins, it happens to me as well. I'll read a topic, click "mark as read" and have to login again.
Pete
Pete

Dustnstuff
Guide

Login

Post by Dustnstuff »

When I go to "log in", I get all these pop ups and have to pick one in order to get to the site ,,OR,, I can click on "NOT AT THIS TIME" and go.. Problem is the "NOT AT THIS TIME" is no where to be found. I can scroll to my hearts content and still can't find it. I end up having to pick one of the pop ups in order to get logged on. Do all those pop ups belong to Banjo? giggle
Dustnstuff

pvansch1
Administrator

Login

Post by pvansch1 »

Should not get pop ups, acassionally you will get an ad page that has a no thanks button at the bottom.
Are you using a pop up blocker?
Pete
Pete

Dustnstuff
Guide

Login

Post by Dustnstuff »

You're right. they aren't "Pop-ups" but ads. the problem is that the "NO THANKS" area to click on is missing. At least on my sign up page.
I can get around it, but it takes a few extra minutes.
Thanks
Dustnstuff!-- :\ -->

brookside tackle

Login

Post by brookside tackle »

oops

Return to “Technical Support”