Am I doing Something Wrong or Has Something Changed?

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

joaniebo
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by joaniebo »

If I recall properly, when we "clicked" on a rod forum category, the new and updated postings would show in sequence from the newest date through the oldest dates / postings.

Now, it appears that the postings are not in the same sequence and if one wants to check on the latest postings, you have to scroll down each of the subject headings (and pages) to find the latest postings.

Alternately, did I / can I do something to have the latest postings show at the top of each forum category? Just a thought. Thanks.

Bob
"Fishing is such great fun, I have often felt, that it really ought to be done in bed." - John Voelker

joaniebo
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by joaniebo »

After doing the above post (and logging in), I went back to the forum categories and saw that the postings were now in sequence from latest to earliest dates.

It appears that if someone views the Rod Forum categories BEFORE logging in, the postings appear in a different order than AFTER logging in.

Aw heck, forget about it!

Cheers and Safe Fishing

Bob
"Fishing is such great fun, I have often felt, that it really ought to be done in bed." - John Voelker

Return to “Technical Support”