Spell Check

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

mac7x
Master Guide

Spell Check

Post by mac7x »

When I try to use the Spell Checker, MSN Explorer can't find it. Am I the only one having this problem?

mac7x
Master Guide

Spell Check

Post by mac7x »

Still doesn't work. I guess it doesn't matter: apparently, I'm the only one who needs it.

pvansch1
Administrator

Spell Check

Post by pvansch1 »

Mac,
Not working for me neither, maybe on of the site guys, Banjo or Zach, can fix. Looks like a broken link.

Pete
Pete

fishnbanjo
The Canefather

Spell Check

Post by fishnbanjo »

On 6/22 EZBoard announced this on the Bug Forum: Spell check feature temporarily disabled We have temporarily disabled the spell check feature on all ezboards for maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience.

It has not been enabled as yet will let you know when that has been accomplished.

mac7x
Master Guide

Spell Check

Post by mac7x »

Thanks, Banjo, and welcome back. You've heard about the ten percent that never gets the word? Well, I got it this time. A little late, but thanks to you, I got it.

czkid
Administrator

Spell Check

Post by czkid »

Spell check still out.... what gives???

Ralph
CZKid

mac7x
Master Guide

Spell Check

Post by mac7x »

Don't like to beat a dead horse, but it's close to three months now. Has ezboard forgotten about it?

Return to “Technical Support”