Contacting 'Banjo'

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

Jaimec
Bamboo Fanatic

Contacting 'Banjo'

Post by Jaimec »

I would like to be able to contact Todd Larson, AKA 'banjo', but having a hard time.

Could someone PM me?????

Jaime

fishnbanjo
The Canefather

Re: Contacting 'Banjo'

Post by fishnbanjo »

Jaime,
I'm banjo, i.e. fishnbanjo and Dr. Todd is here as Whitefish Press so you can contact him via his moniker. Regards......

Rick Kruger

Post by Rick Kruger »

fishnbanjo wrote:Jaime,
I'm banjo, i.e. fishnbanjo and Dr. Todd is here as Whitefish Press so you can contact him via his moniker. Regards......
banjo,

The above is rather old, 2012, but I thought I'd try it. A fellow maker posted on rodmakers has said that he has tried to register and has had nothing but frustration. So, I came on looking. I was able to log in, obviously.

But the info in the banner at the top is confusing. It says the forum has moved to a new "bphBB" home, but it is not evident whether the page I'm viewing is that new home or I should be looking elsewhere. I did notice that AFTER I logged in, that line talking about the new home went away and the posts look current, so I am assuming that is the "new" home.

Back to the first topic. Since my acquaintance is having trouble registering, what should he do? Is there someone he can contact? He says he has tried to contact a moderator and Board Admin., but to no avail.

Thanks,

Rick

samsonboi
Master Guide

Post by samsonboi »

Get his username preference, make a weak password, and forward it to him; he can then change the password to whatever he wants.
"Car ce n'est pas assez d'avoir l'esprit bon, mais le principal est de l'appliquer bien.”- Descartes

samsonboi
Master Guide

Post by samsonboi »

Also, Sante (banjo) passed away a while ago.
"Car ce n'est pas assez d'avoir l'esprit bon, mais le principal est de l'appliquer bien.”- Descartes

jeffkn1
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by jeffkn1 »

Send a PM to Titelines and ask for his assistance.

Return to “Technical Support”