Paul Young book update

An area where you can discuss books about angling, classic tackle, angling literature, your favorite authors, old and new, and any upcoming books you see of interest and of course all the classics as well.

Moderator: Whitefish Press

Uncle Remis

Paul Young book update

Post by Uncle Remis »

Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 9:05:49 PM
Subject: Paul H. Young Limited Ed. Updates

Hello everyone,

For very, very complicated reasons I have been instructed not to compose any written correspondence about this project (although I am always happy to discuss it on the phone), but I felt that an update was more than necessary at this point.

Everyone on this list has been elevated to what I'm calling the "Deluxe Edition" which will include a (signed and numbered) hardbound copy of PHY's 1938 book. It has become more like a "survivor's club" and trust me, I'll make this the most special limited edition package you'll ever have the fortune to get, when it is finished.

If you have any questions/comments, I urge you to call me rather than write -- I am at 513-746-0689.

Sincerely,

Dr. Todd E.A. Larson, Publisher

Gunpowder Angler
Guide

Re: Paul Young book update

Post by Gunpowder Angler »

763 views and not a single reply. I'll bite. When would be a good time? If need be, PM me, please.

oldschoolcane
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Paul Young book update

Post by oldschoolcane »

A good time for what? There have been several posts regarding this book, do a search I suppose to learn more.

Return to “Book Talk”