Hi All

A place where members can introduce themselves, tell us a little bit about themselves and their passions. Please feel free to link your personal website, blog or tell us about any service you offer.

Moderator: Titelines

umcpastor

Hi All

Post by umcpastor »

I have been away from trout fishing for a few years - was a member here under another name. Started tying and fishing again - have about a dozen bamboo fly rods. many Dave Male rods a few from Dennis Stone and Mike Brooks and several Heddon rods. Grew up in NC where i still reside(Winston-Salem). A UMC Pastor and at 74 just don't fish steep gradient streams any more. Planning a trip to the Catskills next year and venture to Tennessee some to the South Holston and Watauga, Fishing has been good for me this year and looking forward to more of it . Thanks for the good work you do here!!

umcpastor

Re: Hi All

Post by umcpastor »

SpringCreek
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by SpringCreek »

Welcome back to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your posts!

Jim
Then as it was, then again it will be. Though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. - Led Zeppelin, 10 Years Gone

http://www.splittingcane.com

bellbird
Master Guide

Post by bellbird »

Welcome back.
....with the hope a fish will rise.

Bamboo River
Guide

Post by Bamboo River »

Welcome back.

bugslinger
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by bugslinger »

Welcome from Seattle!

bassman
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by bassman »

Good to see another pastor here. Can use another one to poke fun at since they can take it so well. Glad you're getting in your fishing in this mess up year and hope you get your trips to TN in. Always heard great things about those rivers but when I was going there some years back I mainly fished the TVA lakes for stripers and bass. Wish I'd have gotten some trout time in then but just didn't make it.

czkid
Administrator

Post by czkid »

Another "Welcome Back" from a clergy spouse. My bride is a fly fishing, bamboo rod using Episcopal priest that enjoys chatting with the "boys" on occasion... especially old Harry Boyd. You'll need to join us for "Bamboo Bash" in the Spring if the Covid allows.

Ralph

teter
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by teter »

Good to have you back.

canerodscom
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by canerodscom »

Welcome back Rev!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk