Gnomes list update

A place for members who build, repair or work on rods and reels. Please tell us about yourselves, your services and products and feel free to post links to your website or blogs.

Moderator: Titelines

Gnome
Bamboo Fanatic

Gnomes list update

Post by Gnome »

Rod and Reel Makers Forum
A place for members who build, repair or work on rods and reels. Please tell us about yourselves, your services and products and feel free to post links to your website or blogs.

Not sure if this is a service or product but it does fall under these rules, right???

Sent to the printers last night and should be in the mail by the middle of next week, Now if I don't get hammered by trolls all is good. And thanks to those who expressed interest in my old tackle catalog. Hope you enjoy it when it arrives. not just a for sale sheet as it does include some surprises to be found by those who asked for it.

cregb
Master Guide

Re: Gnomes list update

Post by cregb »

Titelines has clearly already stated that this belongs in the classifieds. This is like taking the smallest screwdriver you have and trying to pry open a Hardy Perect- it isn’t worth the effort and there is a simpler way.

Gnome
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Gnome »

do the rules for this category apply or not?? I am offering a service of a classic tackle list cregb and that falls fully within the rules for this subsection.

And as a Further update; I just finished burning the bonus DVD that will be in the first list and I hope those of you who requested the list enjoy the surprise contained therein.

Jeff

cregb
Master Guide

Post by cregb »

Jeff,

I personally have zero beef with you, and your contributions to documenting the history/evolution/improvements of bamboo fly rods is probably second to none (and I’m absolutely in no place to judge-just a lurker’s perspective). Thank you for your work and for sharing the GTRS. I wish I would have had the opportunity to have seen it.

It just seems like a consistent message has been communicated and it is not finding root.

Creg Bradley

Gnome
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Gnome »

Service / product = The list with its bonus DvD goes into the mail today, printers were a wee bit slow, SO they will be on their way by 10:30 this morning. Hope you enjoy it and the bonus PP which I have worked on for the last 20 years and it is a fairly unique compilation of the history of the sport.

Gnome
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Gnome »

All shipped via Media mail should be arriving in the next few days. Enjoy and I hope you find something of interest.

Bamboocollector#1
Master Guide

Post by Bamboocollector#1 »

Great! I haven't bought a rod yet this month and am going through withdrawal; the symptoms are so bad that I started buying antique lures.

I can't wait to see the list!

Thanks,
Ed
Previously known as bamboocollector11

Gnome
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Gnome »

Ed

Thanks and there is a little dicker room if there is something you are interested in. just can not discuss it here.

Bamboocollector#1
Master Guide

Post by Bamboocollector#1 »

Thanks Jeff!
Previously known as bamboocollector11

Return to “Rod and Reel Makers Forum”