Razing Kane Rod Company Web Site Update

A place for members who build, repair or work on rods and reels. Please tell us about yourselves, your services and products and feel free to post links to your website or blogs.

Moderator: Titelines

RAZINGKANE
Guide

Razing Kane Rod Company Web Site Update

Post by RAZINGKANE »

After a number of years our small business web provider has decided to pull the plug on the antique web design software we were using. So...we now have a redesigned web site, and hopefully one that is cleaner and more user friendly. Unfortunately getting the old published pages out of the various search engines has proven a bit of a challenge, but we're working on it. Choosing www.razingkanerodco.com will take you to the new site without any of the old pages showing up. Sorry people, tech still is a major frustration for me...the clock in my truck is only correct during daylight savings time...and I like cell phones about as much as tofu.
All that aside, the new site has a largely expanded section of available rods, as well as info on our blank program and the shop in general. When in Grayling, we invite you to stop by. In the mean time, please take a gander at www.razingkanerodco.com.

Thanks for looking,

John Niemann
The Razing Kane Rod Company

Return to “Rod and Reel Makers Forum”