Favorite Nespresso capsule flavors

As the name implies this is the Cooks Kitchen. A place to share your favorite recipes, preparations and secrets of how you cook, be it in the kitchen, the tailgate of your truck, shore lunch or campfire.

Moderators: Titelines, Ken M 44

canerodscom
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Favorite Nespresso capsule flavors

Post by canerodscom »

Yes they are Doug. I’m recycling mine through Nespresso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

musicar
Sport

Post by musicar »

Might any of you be fans of the Nespresso system? If so, what might your favorite flavors be?
I am a big time Nespresso fan, bought my Nespresso system as soon as it became available in the US. My favorite flavors:

Ristretto by Nespresso
Ristretto Intensity 10 by Peet's Coffee (Nespresso capsules)

gespliesste
Master Guide

Post by gespliesste »

We try to avoid coffee capsule systems because of the environmental impact. For example the German city of Hamburg has banned coffee pods from state-run buildings as part of an environmental drive to reduce waste. It is questionable how Nespresso recycled.

maruoff
Master Guide

Post by maruoff »

Nespresso says you can put it in the yellow bags we have here in Germany for recycling rubbish. Well I question that this is safe but if you think about the millions of tons of that damn plastic even in higher altitude rivers already I think this is a much more serious issue than Nespresso capsules.

I was always a strong opponent to Nespresso and non-machine made coffee. Until I really tried it!! Then I was sold and realized why they have so much of it even in Italy.

The taste is just way better than most coffees even from machines. Its incredible. And the reason why we have bought a nice Nespresso machine.

Favourite Espressos: Indrya, Ristretto, Roma

Kenneth
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Kenneth »

Here in Italy they give you a free recycling bag, to be returned to a Nespresso store when full, when you order online. Isn't it the the same elsewhere?

Kenneth

Return to “The Cooks Kitchen”