Can't delete messages anymore

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

Trout120-1
Master Guide

Can't delete messages anymore

Post by Trout120-1 »

Can you please help me with this. I can't delete old messages anymore. I also have to log in each time, something I never had to do.
Please give me a hand.
Thanks,
Paul

jeffkn1
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Can't delete messages anymore

Post by jeffkn1 »

Paul
Open the message to be deleted and click on the X

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

The patch I installed yesterday fixed the original problem of being able to delete more than one PM at a time. You can now delete numbers of PM's from your inbox, or you can delete PM's individually from inside the message.

Mark

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

Also, for our other issue, try going to the main page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the link that says delete cookies. This will automatically log you off, and clear out the cookies in your cache. You'll have to log back in, and make sure when you do you click on the remember me box (or something similarly named).

There's nothing wrong with your account, you haven't been banned or locked out of any forum, according to what the forum admin pages are telling me.

Mark

Return to “Technical Support”