Posting replies to a thread

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

headwaters
Bamboo Fanatic

Posting replies to a thread

Post by headwaters »

Mark--

I've had several times recently where I've tried to post comments to a thread, and it doesn't show-up. It just seems to have disappeared into the ether.
Is there some new process or step I'm missing?

Thanks!

Titelines
Administrator

Re: Posting replies to a thread

Post by Titelines »

How are you attempting to make the reply? Using the Quick Reply box, the Quoted button, or...?

This is the first I've heard of anybody having an issue making a reply.

Mark

NewUtahCaneAngler
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by NewUtahCaneAngler »

I've also had issues, but I don't recall my process. Always with a Samsung tablet, never from my Macbook. Could very well be user error.

headwaters
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by headwaters »

I know that I was using the quote button on one of the attempts. I can't remember which option I was using the other times.

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

headwaters wrote:
07/14/20 19:59
I know that I was using the quote button on one of the attempts. I can't remember which option I was using the other times.
What browser/platform are you using? Have you tried the "Delete Cookies" link on the bottom of the main page of the forum? Sometimes stale cookies in your browser's cache can cause problems. Clicking that link will delete the old cookies in your browser's cache, and log you out. When you log back in you will get fresh cookies loaded into your cache.

Mark

Return to “Technical Support”