Hunt and Whitaker's Supreme

Discuss various makers rods here, i.e. if the maker is not listed under its own forum please feel free to discuss them here vintage or current. I would like to keep the makers listed by an individual read-only forum so it will be easier for those interested in those makers to find specific information about the rods and the makers. If anyone has any original catalogs they could scan and pass along to me I would be pleased to use them to give a history of the maker and their models in a forum, thanks.

Moderators: Ken M 44, fishnbanjo

racerock

Hunt and Whitaker's Supreme

Post by racerock »

Looking for general information on subject Fly rod. 8 1/2 foot ( 8' 7" overall put together).

Have done some research on the rod set that has been in my family original (I believe and small family) to my dads dad. Has been in posession since about the 60's, very complete.

Classic tale of been in possession, family history, seek general information to pass down.

Very nice site, been doing some searching, possibly missed something. I do have another rod set and a number of reels, lures (fly and cast) that are classic, many used very little. Classic tale of keep em like that, use em, or pass em on to someone that will use em.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Rod makers history, value guide and general discussion”