Trutta Perfetta 3" Aluminum - new reel

A place for members who build, repair or work on rods and reels. Please tell us about yourselves, your services and products and feel free to post links to your website or blogs.

Moderator: Titelines

PYochim
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Trutta Perfetta 3" Aluminum - new reel

Post by PYochim »

fefferje wrote:
02/27/22 18:27
Thank you Pyochim for letting us know. I will continue to keep Vlad, his family and friends in my prayers. This is a very tough time for the Ukrainian people! Jed
Jed, you are welcome. The Ukranian people and their leader are at the top of our list as well. Fine people who don't deserve this.

I will post if I hear anything from him.

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by fefferje »

I will report any news as well!! Jed
Fefferfly

pescaconDios
Sport

Post by pescaconDios »

I exchanged messages with him briefly yesterday (Sunday, 2/27) afternoon. He and his family are at home in Kharkiv in their basement. He said it is scary, but they are okay for now. He appreciates the support.

Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by fefferje »

Thank you PescaconDios. Thank you for that news about Vlad and his family. That is good news. At least they are together and safe. Bless you! And keeping them all in my prayers. Jed
Fefferfly

PYochim
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by PYochim »

fefferje wrote:
02/28/22 06:27
Thank you PescaconDios. Thank you for that news about Vlad and his family. That is good news. At least they are together and safe. Bless you! And keeping them all in my prayers. Jed
+1

BigTJ
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by BigTJ »

Thanks for posting. I ordered a couple reels from him on the eve of the invasion. He was quite stressed out and worried. I haven’t heard from him since and have just been hoping he and his family somehow get through this nightmare.

John

pescaconDios
Sport

Post by pescaconDios »

No word from Vlad today. He and his family remain in my prayers tonight, as this is the news I read about his home city from earlier today:

“In Ukraine's second-most populous city, Kharkiv, a senior official said Monday (2/28) that shelling of residential neighborhoods had killed 11 people and wounded dozens more. Oleh Syniehubov, the head of Kharkiv's regional military-civilian administration, said that the ongoing artillery barrage meant that rescue workers were unable to get assistance to those in need.”

Caneghost
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by Caneghost »

I saw that on the news last night and worried for him and all of his people. I hope they are safe.
...a wink of gold like the glint of sunlight on polished cane...

brightwatercatskill.art.blog

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by fefferje »

PescaconDios, thanks for keeping us up to date about Kharkiv. We need to keep up the prayers and hope that Vlad and his family are okay. The fact that there is a second round of talks between Russia and Ukraine is hopeful. Thanks again. Jed
Fefferfly

pescaconDios
Sport

Post by pescaconDios »

Vlad sent a message early this morning (afternoon in his time zone) and included a photo taken from his home’s front window showing smoke billowing from a nearby residential area and a caption “view from my window. Civilians under heavy bombing.”

In my prayers again tonight.

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by fefferje »

Thank you PescaconDios!! We all need to keep Vlad, his family and the Ukrainian people who under siege in our thoughts and prayers. Vlad we are keeping you and your family in our prayers. Please stay strong!!
Fefferfly

JoeBolt
Master Guide

Post by JoeBolt »

+1 Pesca. This is scary and wrong for a family.
Tell Vlad we admire him so much, and stay strong.
The Whole World Is Watching

BigTJ
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by BigTJ »

I heard from Vlad last night. He is OK. I do not want to share the details he shared with me as it could compromise his situation. I have to say his demeanor and positive attitude blow me away. Hoping nothing but the best for him.

John

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by fefferje »

Thanks John for sharing this. We need to support the Ukrainians any way we can. We will continue to pray for Vlad and his family. They are going through such a challenge right now. We can only hope that the pressure on Russia will push them out of the Ukraine. Blessings, Jed
Fefferfly

Lewis Chessman
Sport

Post by Lewis Chessman »

Thank you for keeping us posted, John. My thoughts are very much with him and his family, and with them all.

fefferje
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by fefferje »

Anyone hear from Vlad recently????
Fefferfly

BigTJ
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by BigTJ »

I haven’t since about 10 days ago there was hope on my end he would be out of danger by now. I’m pretty worried but figure I probably shouldn’t bother him. I hope he is somewhere safe.

John

Lewis Chessman
Sport

Post by Lewis Chessman »

Thanks, John. I'm emailing him weekly, more to let him know he's being thought of than in hope of his replying but, like you, I haven't heard since you did last and right now don't really expect to. Nor do I want to bother him either, I'm sure he has more important things to do right now.

pescaconDios
Sport

Post by pescaconDios »

I haven’t heard from him either. Keeping him, his family, and Ukrainians in general in my thoughts and prayers.

BigTJ
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by BigTJ »

Just heard from Vlad. No discussion on his situation but at least he is still ok.

John

Return to “Rod and Reel Makers Forum”