Jim Beasley

A place where members can introduce themselves, tell us a little bit about themselves and their passions. Please feel free to link your personal website, blog or tell us about any service you offer.

Moderator: Titelines

lightheart7

Jim Beasley

Post by lightheart7 »

Hi! This is Laura, Jim Beasley’s daughter. Thank you to all who have reached out after my father’s passing on. The tributes, stories, and general condolences have made it more bearable to lose my Daddy and first fishing buddy. We have just sold my parents’ house in Crossville, complete with detached 800 square foot bamboo rod making shop and double garage where he used to store his boats. Here’s to tight lines and soothing of the soul in 2021.

czkid
Administrator

Re: Jim Beasley

Post by czkid »

Laura,

Glad that things are moving on and you're getting the estate cleaned up. Keep on fishing and using your Dad's rods.

Ralph

Dryfly32

Post by Dryfly32 »

Mike Fitzsimmons, a close friend of mine, speaks often about how much your father meant to him. Your dad helped Mike build his first rod, later gave Mike a rod and fished with him on numerous occasions. Mike said he thinks he was probably the last person to fish with your dad and was just telling me the other day how excited your dad was at catching what may well have been his last trout. Just thought I would let your know your dad had a profound positive impact on not just Mike's life but many others. Regretfully, I only got to speak to your father a couple times on the phone and his was most helpful and kind. Condolences and take care. Bill (Dryfly32)

lightheart7

Post by lightheart7 »

Hi! This is Laura Beasley Lockett, Jim Beasley's daughter. I have heard many stories about Michelangelo, as my mother called M. Fitzsimmons. Do you happen to have Mike Fitzsimons' email or other contact info? I would love to talk with him. Thank you!

Return to “Members Corner”