Facsimile Publisher

An area where you can discuss books about angling, classic tackle, angling literature, your favorite authors, old and new, and any upcoming books you see of interest and of course all the classics as well.

Moderator: Whitefish Press

Silver rat
Guide

Facsimile Publisher

Post by Silver rat »

Have any of you purchases books from Facsimile Publisher? Their books are distributed by Gyan Books Pvt. Ltd. Web address is www.Gyanbooks.com.

Ralph-Henri

Re: Facsimile Publisher

Post by Ralph-Henri »

Hi Silver rat,

I've just joined the classic fly rod forum to answer your question.As a collector of all kinds of angling literature some time ago, I could not find some old auction catalogues with angling books.Didn't find them on Hathi Trust,the Internet archive and so on.As I ordered in the past a lot of books via Abebooks and Biblio com,I found some of the missing catalogues from the Facsimile Publisher sold by Gyan Books India.As I only needed the text and the listings of the books, I bought the soft cover editions.They are in a very nice condition and to me most important with a Smyth sewn binding.They also have leather bound copies of the books or catalogues but they come at a price. You can always contact me should you have any question about collecting angling books,angling bibliographies,angling auction catalogues,angling book dealer catalogues and so.Greetings from Flanders.

Return to “Book Talk”