Board Problems

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

BruceHandley
Bamboo Fanatic

Board Problems

Post by BruceHandley »

I'm reminded of something I was once told," if it aint broken, don't try to fix it". My board problems continue as I type this.
Bruce
PS I just noticed that my avatar has once again gone missing. It was gone and then back, and now gone again.

Titelines
Administrator

Re: Board Problems

Post by Titelines »

It was broke. The tapatalk plugin required a security update. Unfortunately something in the update process broke the forum. Software that works with other software needs to play well with that other software. Most times it does. And sometimes it doesn't. This was one of those times.

I'm sorry you are having issues with the board. Try deleting the avatar you have uploaded and re-upload the avatar again. Make sure it's no larger than 100 x 100 pixels, and the file size is no larger than 60 kb.

Mark

bamrod77
Guide

Post by bamrod77 »

Why the miniscule format? Any decent photo downsized becomes nearly impossible to decipher?

Titelines
Administrator

Post by Titelines »

They're avatars, not photos we typically use to display items we discuss. That's the normal size for them on just about any forum you would belong to.

Mark

firehole
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by firehole »

If your avatar was also on the Fiberglass forum copy it to your photos and upload on this forum. I did it and it worked.
Dennis

teter
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by teter »

OK, so how do I re-download my avatar after I resize it?

tunafart
Master Guide

Post by tunafart »

teter
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by teter »

Thanks. I'll keep trying.

teter
Bamboo Fanatic