Hows your swedish

or however that dang word is written! : ) Use this forum to discuss those things that are related to, directly, or indirectly, fly fishing, i.e., tackle, catalogs, single malt scotch, cigar preferences, pipes, camera gear, etc. This is sort of an off topic area but one related to bamboo and fly fishing.

Moderators: czkid, Whitefish Press

dder
Bamboo Fanatic

Hows your swedish

Post by dder »

Don,t usually post this sort of stuff but thought since we are all in winter in northern half of globe some might enjoy watching this. I think its swedish and can,t understand most of what was said but good vid skills they were gentlemen with the fish and it looks pretty good from frozen Canada. Hope others enjoy it as well. Daryl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uobxFPlF93E

Hellmtflies
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Hows your swedish

Post by Hellmtflies »

I thought it was Polish. :) At least that's what it sounded like to me.

JFL
Guide

Post by JFL »

It's swedish, no doubt about it.

They have several other movies out there as well. All great stuff.
Jan Fredrik
www.paintthewater.com
Paintthewater.com © 2024

PYochim
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by PYochim »

I don't know what language they were speaking but those massive mosquitoes in the beginning sure looked nasty.

Random Casts
Master Guide

Post by Random Casts »

I’d still like to get some more background info about who, when, where, well we know about what. From what I can tell some of these vids are of way up in northern Sweden and some are not.

Perhaps some of our fellow Swedish members from fill us in on the range of fishing possibilities there, in English please, Swedish and Polish won’t cut it!😎

Richard, the erstwhile Pole
Random Casts

DrLogik
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by DrLogik »

I posted one of these fellows' video on the Hunting for Trout thread. Yes, their videos are really good. All appear to be in Swedish. There is some duplication of segments though. I watched one last night that was filmed in the south of Sweden. Different terrain.

And watched one when they went to the Lapland region waaay up north in the Norwegian Finnmark region. Equally fascinating. You should check out the mosquitoes at the 7 minute mark!

This is it:
https://youtu.be/pn5swfoHWiU

The Grayling they are catching are really beautiful.

dder
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by dder »

And the color of that arctic char at the end , very vivid orange. Bugs are bad but makes the fishing good. I just find it helps to see fish and hear birds and sound of river ,even if just on video, over the winter months here.helps my mental health more than snow shoveling ,of which there is lots this year. Daryl

Return to “Ephemera, empherma and Ephemerella.....”