Link back to forum

Use this forum for Q&A of a technical nature, i.e., PC, cache, screen related problems, picture resizing, avatars and the like. We will also post facts here for you and instructions of a how-to nature which should make things more fun for you by eliminating some of the frustration with posting photos, etc. Thanks.

Moderator: Titelines

Fcs
Guide

Link back to forum

Post by Fcs »

One little thing I miss in the current software incarnation is, while viewing a topic, a link back to the forum at the top of the page. I know there is one at the bottom: “Return to …” but I miss the one at the top: “Board index < <“ where the forum name is between the empty < < markers. Maybe there is a link with an undefined variable in there?
"Wherever the fish are, that's where we go."
Richard Wagner

Titelines
Administrator

Re: Link back to forum

Post by Titelines »

Fcs wrote:
01/30/22 12:53
One little thing I miss in the current software incarnation is, while viewing a topic, a link back to the forum at the top of the page. I know there is one at the bottom: “Return to …” but I miss the one at the top: “Board index < <“ where the forum name is between the empty < < markers. Maybe there is a link with an undefined variable in there?
Yep, noticed that too. Waiting for our web developer to get in touch with me so we can repair some of the minor nit-noys that are cropping up since the forum glitch.

Some of our forum web pages got modified when I did the repair to the forum after the glitch. Our web developer can fix those for us and that one is near the top of my list.

Mark

Return to “Technical Support”