Pipe Tobacco

or however that dang word is written! : ) Use this forum to discuss those things that are related to, directly, or indirectly, fly fishing, i.e., tackle, catalogs, single malt scotch, cigar preferences, pipes, camera gear, etc. This is sort of an off topic area but one related to bamboo and fly fishing.

Moderators: czkid, Whitefish Press

Flyfishbill
Master Guide

Pipe Tobacco

Post by Flyfishbill »

I use to be able to sell pipe tobacco on eBay, but they no longer allow it. Does anyone know how to sell pipe tobacco and is it allowed to be shipped via USPS?
Thanks,'
Bill
karl.2@osu.edu

ablecane
Bamboo Fanatic

Re: Pipe Tobacco

Post by ablecane »

I agree about eBay and it's a bummer.
I have several jars of the original and rare "Jewel of St. James" Perique. More than I could smoke in the remainder of my years.

PYochim
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by PYochim »

Post it here. I’ve seen stranger things posted here.

ablecane
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by ablecane »

Here's a link to my original post;

viewtopic.php?t=61940&start=300

prairieschooner
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by prairieschooner »

Here's a pipe smoker's site I'm on; you can post for sale stuff there (might require a minimum number of posts), and there are other places to sell that members there can tell you about:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com

I know you can ship tobacco via UPS, and I recently got a shipment and the box has a USPS label so I'm guessing you'd be OK.
I spent most of my money on shotguns, fly rods, guitars and banjos. The rest I just wasted. (Apologies to W.C. Fields)

ablecane
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by ablecane »

prairieschooner wrote:
05/07/22 09:43
Here's a pipe smoker's site I'm on; you can post for sale stuff there (might require a minimum number of posts), and there are other places to sell that members there can tell you about:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com

I know you can ship tobacco via UPS, and I recently got a shipment and the box has a USPS label so I'm guessing you'd be OK.
Thanks.
I thought about that, but didn't feel right about joining just to hawk some tobacco.

Return to “Ephemera, empherma and Ephemerella.....”