Fly rod

This is an area for discussing history, general information, current pricing trends etc. As with all the forums we won't allow any ongoing auction or sales discussions. This is more for items which sold and are interesting to the forum members.

Moderators: Ken M 44, fishnbanjo

Don fleming

Fly rod

Post by Don fleming »

Hi all new to the forum. I love my hardy equipment, but I have a 9ft #7 blk & red fly rod it’s like new, and I have tried to use it but it just doesn’t fit,for some reason ,so I was thinking off sell, but I haven’t been able to find any info on this particular rod —ie how old it may be or what it may be worth, any info on this subject would be greatly appreciated. I find I can’t seam to lay out the line properly,like with my other rods. Not that I am a magician with the fly rod but I can cast a good line. Thanks for your help in advance.

BGreer
Master Guide

Re: Fly rod

Post by BGreer »

Hi Don,

Head over to the "Appraisals & Identification of Bamboo Fly Rods " section of the forum and post a question there.
Be sure to include plenty of pictures. That is really the only way to get good, accurate information for a rod.
Read this post before you make a post for info/appraisal:
viewtopic.php?t=2722

Brian

Return to “General discussion”