Hello from Connecticut

A place where members can introduce themselves, tell us a little bit about themselves and their passions. Please feel free to link your personal website, blog or tell us about any service you offer.

Moderator: Titelines

IknowUrider

Hello from Connecticut

Post by IknowUrider »

Hello, thanks for the add. Getting back into flyrodding after a long hiatus of 15 years . I got an 18" brown on a Vitrea spinner on Wednesday in the Farmington and OMG what a strong fighter. I'm still recovering , I worked hard for that fish. Any local wisdom much appreciated , I've still got the Catskills in my blood, but CT is starting to look more do-able lately. Thanks.

bellbird
Master Guide

Re: Hello from Connecticut

Post by bellbird »

Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy. Cheers.
Earl
....with the hope a fish will rise.

headwaters
Bamboo Fanatic

Post by headwaters »

Welcome to the Forum, and welcome back to fly-rodding! There are lots of perspectives here to to pique your interest.

red 1
Master Guide

Post by red 1 »

IknowUrider wrote:
06/10/22 20:44
Hello, thanks for the add. Getting back into flyrodding after a long hiatus of 15 years . I got an 18" brown on a Vitrea spinner on Wednesday in the Farmington and OMG what a strong fighter. I'm still recovering , I worked hard for that fish. Any local wisdom much appreciated , I've still got the Catskills in my blood, but CT is starting to look more do-able lately. Thanks.
18” Brown from the Farmington? There is nothing but chubbs and fall fish in that river!
I want to be buried with my favorite rod.
I hear the Styx River has Fish.

Return to “Members Corner”