Sheepskin hat bands

This is an area for discussing history, general information, current pricing trends etc. As with all the forums we won't allow any ongoing auction or sales discussions. This is more for items which sold and are interesting to the forum members.

Moderators: Ken M 44, fishnbanjo

Doublegun
Guide

Sheepskin hat bands

Post by Doublegun »

A few weeks ago I decided that I wanted a sheepskin hat band to keep flies handy but I couldn't find any source. I did a search here and found a thread from 2012 started by someone who was looking for the same thing. As luck would have it I found a woman who made something similar so I told her what I wanted and sent her the measurement around the base of the crown and she delivered exactly what I wanted.

I have no financial interest in this, I'm just trying to help out someone who has a small business and I will be happy to pass her contact info along to anyone who is interested. She charged me $40 and shipped it at no charge the same day. PM me if interested.

JDG
Around the steel no tortured worm shall toil.

mwleapjr

Re: Sheepskin hat bands

Post by mwleapjr »

Looks like my JC Penney Town and Craft fedora passed on to me by my late trout fishing great uncle in Pueblo, Colorado! I'm sure yours has a lot of history behind it too...
Great choice, even if you still carry a vest full of filled fly boxes!

Return to “General discussion”